Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont want to lose PASM on my car but want to improve handling for AX if possible. Are there any porsche or high quality aftermarket bits that would lower the car just a little more and give just a little more body roll resistance? I dont think I want to go coilovers as I dont want to completely ruin cars street manners.

Are Cayman R springs much stiffer than Sport springs or Does Swift make some high quality springs that might work better? Also what is a good PASM enabled damper that might be better than stock?

Overall I find that the sport suspension does a darn good job but if there is something that would firm everything up a little more I may go that route. The SPort sway bars seem pretty good. Is there an upgrade that I should consider to bars?

·
Banned
2,307 Posts
i have the bilstien pasm kit.. also known as damptronic.. works with your porsche pasm unit.. i have it stock..would lower your ride height about another 15 to 30 mm ..if you want.

Lemon

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just ordered the gt3 arms from you! The PASM kit is the Coilover kit? Im worried that coilovers will degrade ride quality too much and not bring signficant improvement over sport suspesion but perhaps Im off in this assessmsnt? If handling were signficantly improved I'd probably put up with jiggly coilovers. I just read so many mixed reviews I dont know if I will be destroying street manners with b16 Damptronic coilovers.

·
Banned
2,307 Posts
yes its a coil over kit. i have it on my 981.. its firmer on the street.. and really firm on track.. On the street its fairly compliant.. .. did you order an extra 4mm for the gt3 arms.. you may need more on a 987..

Lemon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts