Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 987.2 Spyder - 3 Year Extended Warranty

Up for sale is my 2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder PDK. The car has approximately 43,XXX miles. The car has an extended 3Year/36K miles through Bert Smith Porsche located in St. Petersburg, FL. This car is an absolute joy and blast to drive, however, I only drive this car once on the weekends and can no longer justify it. I am the third personal owner of this car, I purchased the car at 38,XXX miles and have enjoyed every mile I've put on it.

This PDK car has the Sport Chrono package, in addition to this I had the PDK Sport steering wheel added @40,xxx miles so the wheel has an absolute new car feel. I have the original steering wheel which I am including as well. All work was done at Bert Smith Porsche.

The brake pads have been upgraded to Pagid Reds @40,xxx miles. The car has two brand new front rotors mated to these pads at the same time. I also have a set of 4 stock brake pads with 95% life left on them and 2 front rotors mated to the stock pads. The brake fluid was upgraded to Motul and GT3 brake ducts were added as well. This was installed at Bert Smith Porsche.

The only performance mod done to the car is the IPD plenum + GT3 throttle body with KMC Air Filter. This was installed at Bert Smith Porsche.

The car has the stock Porsche Sport Exhaust ( PSE ). I have the fabspeed Black Chrome tips installed. Also installed by Bert Smith Porsche.

All work and services were done through Bert Smith Porsche in order to retain the warranty intact. I have all receipts for work done.

The media center has been upgraded to a Pioneer AppRadio3, this is setup to connect to an Apple device, however I have all the plugs in order to swap it to be Android compatible. It has bluetooth installed as well as a backup camera. I also have the original radio that came with the car.

The wheels have been professionally plasti-dipped black. So if the black look is not for you, the stock silver color is just a peel away.

This car runs and feels great and is ready for its next owner! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

727-254-0459

List Date: 10/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2011 987.2 Spyder - 3 Year Extended Warranty
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts