Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Porsche Cayman R Manual Many Nice Extras

I'm selling my 2012 Porsche Cayman R. This is a highly optioned version. It has A/C, a Kenwood/Garmin Navigation system with rear view camera, luggage partition, 3m film kit on the front of the car and several other places, sport chrono package, bi-Xenon headlights, spyder wheels, sport exhaust, stainless brake lines, gt3 brake ducts, new Michelin pilot super sport tires, heated seats, and extra Cayman S wheels with new Dunlop Star Specs for the occasional autox or DE(included with a full price offer). The car has 34k miles which were mostly highway. The first owner drove long distances and has meticulous records from service at Porsche of the Mainline near Philadelphia, PA. The owner before me was the Porsche Club of metro NY president. He had the rear bumper replaced due to a minor parking lot incident. I have the pictures of the damage and repair. He installed a hitch to the rear bumper frame and hid it behind the license plate. Please email me with any questions and more pictures! Thanks for looking!
Feel free to make me an offer...I found my next car...I can also send you more pics and videos of the car if you email me.

List Date: 4/22/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 Porsche Cayman R Manual Many Nice Extras
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: 2012 Porsche Cayman R Manual Many Nice Extras

Also included is a transferable 4 year wheel and tire warranty for the Spyder wheels. This covers scratches, bends, or cracks. It also has the Bi-Xenon headlights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts