Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Porsche Cayman S - Carrara White

Mint condition Porsche Cayman S. Extremely well taken care of. No accidents, dings, dents or stories. Never tracked or abused. Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Factory Options: Full Leather/Black, Park Assist System, Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ Dynamic Cornering, Rear Axle-Differential Lock, Porsche Active Suspension Management PASM, Sport Chrono Package, 19-inch Carrera S II wheels, Heated Seats, SportDesign Steering Wheel.

Additions:Ceramic tint, Numeric Racing SSK & Cables, Fabspeed Maxflo Exhaust.

Car is located in Ontario, Canada.

Odometer: 23,000 miles

List Date: 3/30/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 Porsche Cayman S - Carrara White
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: 2012 Porsche Cayman S - Carrara White

Hey 7West, would you mind explaining the Numeric Racing SSK & Cables for the uninitiated (me included)?

·
Registered
294 Posts

Oh, so that's what Numeric Racing SSK & cables means . . . . Well, that does answer my and Fbaums' questions, so thanks!

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts

Its posted. Do you have "little" reading, comprehension skills?
Sorry but this was uncalled for. And Ontario is a pretty big province.

Reactions: Potsnu

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Sorry for the late reply. I did not know this thread existed. I must need to turn on notifications or something. Car is located just west of Toronto. The Numeric SSK and cables are what give the manual in this car the right to exist. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts

Sorry but this was uncalled for. And Ontario is a pretty big province.
Most Americans don't understand our geography, at least you are aware it's a big province :)

Valid question. With the exchange rate right now, very worthwhile to buy a car from Canada.

·
Registered
107 Posts

What is the interior color? Surprised you don't show pic of full leather interior.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

What is the interior color? Surprised you don't show pic of full leather interior.
I just updated the description. It has a full leather black interior. I'll have to upload some photos soon. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts