Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am trying to figure out with some kind of documentation, what were the exact wheels offered base and as an option on the 2013 Boxster S. I need to know diameter, width and offset for each offered wheel. Thanks in advance for the help. I am looking to figure out what was the widest optioned wheel for the car (again with details and source information for diameter, width and offset).

According to Motortrend, the 981 2013 Boxster S had the following options...
"20-inch Carrera S wheel - $1,560Front alloy wheels: 20" x 8.5", rear alloy wheels: 20" x 11.0"; Front 245/35- and performance tires, rear 295/30- and performance tires'
Is this true? If so, what is the wheels official offset front and rear? My car has the "Carrera S Wheel" as a selected option on the build sheet but my tire sizes doesn't match motor trend and the rear wheel doesn't look like 11in wide.

Source:
Used 2013 Porsche Boxster S Convertible Options, Packages & Configurations - Motor Trend Magazine

EDIT:
This eBay posting seems to give specs on the Carrera S wheels, but I am not convinced these were the same offered on Boxster S:
www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-Carrera-S-III-OEM-Wheels-Set-991-20-factory-/361167702441
Front 8.5j x 20" offset 51mm
Rear. 11j x 20" offset 70mm

Here's a picture of of my '13 Boxster S wheels and tires. 235 front and 275 rear

1 - 1 of 1 Posts