Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new to this forum. I have a problem hope you guys can help me out.
i got a 2.7L 981 PDK base for track day, found out struggle exiting corners, later found that it doesn’t equip with lsd, I have been googleing for a while at after market LSD.
1. OS Giken super lock, I don’t know if it fits my car or not, if any of you good people know that will be great.
2. Guard LSD, not sure they make it anymore?
3. Any other options you guys suggest please.
pretty frustrated with this LSD problem. Need some advice, thank you!(y):)

·
Vendor
470 Posts
Contact Matt at GT

Phone
(970) 669-7144

Email
[email protected]

Hi guys, new to this forum. I have a problem hope you guys can help me out.
i got a 2.7L 981 PDK base for track day, found out struggle exiting corners, later found that it doesn’t equip with lsd, I have been googleing for a while at after market LSD.
1. OS Giken super lock, I don’t know if it fits my car or not, if any of you good people know that will be great.
2. Guard LSD, not sure they make it anymore?
3. Any other options you guys suggest please.
pretty frustrated with this LSD problem. Need some advice, thank you!(y):)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Another product you certainly could put into this mix is Wavetrac ATB LSD. It's both gear driven and a slider center locker that helps with inner wheel lifted off the ground or on slippery surfaces. What this does is give you the best of both worlds, Traction out of the corners, yet still leaving some torque bais, so your rear wheels are not locked tight. The center locker slider also helps with rear wheel braking bais to minimize threshold brake wobble. Unlimited warranty for the life of the car, no clutch plates to replace down the road. It's also silent, no clicks while engine braking on the freeways. Give Wavetrac a call or go to their web site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts