Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2014 981 CS professionally detailed...she looks better then new, thought I would share the pics.

- Thorough decon wash and paint prep
- Multi-step machine polishing to perfect the finish
- Swissvax Crystal Rock applied to the painted surfaces for that awesome look and protection
- Winter wheels pulled, summer wheels mounted. Both cleaned and protected.
- Two minor dents removed via the paintless dent removal process (PDR)

If you are near the Lehigh Valley in PA, this place does a killer job, more pics here as well:

https://www.facebook.com/PristineDetailingLLC/photos/ms.c.eJxFzckNwDAMA8GOAtLU2X9jQWxY~_Q5WFKsXExDKo9MffhDdTF8K14WgsSHHFL0Lm5MwlCdoAzrwF9obVhfqfAm9U0obkw~-~-.bps.a.1892169467523698.1073742042.532098786864113/1892170030856975/?type=3&theater

Attachments

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Looks fantastic. Best color for a Porsche mid engined car if you ask me! But then again I may be biased :p

Looks like they did an amazing job. Do you have any protective film or anything installed btw?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the comments.

@fsae99: Wish that was my garage, its the detailers, love the lifts he has installed.

@algiorda: Too much! I figured this was a once every 4~5 year detail, the rest of the time I will wax myself. With the dent removal (few small door dings), it came out to about $1k.

@digitalrurouni: Yes, on the front bumper and up to about mid hood/fender (as well as mirrors and headlights). Can't even tell in the pics (at least I can't). I was worried that the rest of the car would come out a lot better since he did a machine polish on it, but it looks seamless.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I’d say money well spent as the results look fantastic.

I checked out their FB page and it looks like they have an immaculate shop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts