Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help please with these items from my 2014 CaymanS that I need to sell. Not sure what these are worth? Any help would be appreciated.

I have a six month old Covercraft Dust Top car cover with bag
Brand new OEM, still in plastic bag, floor mats (agate grey)
Porsche OEM Sunshade
Center console arm rest (pebble) that I need to sell. Not sure what these are worth? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank-you,

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I'd be curious to see pix and description/price-asked on the sunshade and cover. I bought a cheap but useful sunshade at O'Reillys but might like yours better. I am a firm believer in using sunshades every time I park, so convenience of use is everything. I might have occasional use for a dust cover, since I am now retired and only need to use my Cayman S for pleasure, on nice days. My wifes new RX350 will be our beater and car for long trips.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
What is the color of the indoor car cover?
Thinking about adding a second layer of protection under the cover I have when it is parked indoors.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I'm in interested in your sunshade. please PM me with your price. thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
Need help please with these items from my 2014 CaymanS that I need to sell. Not sure what these are worth? Any help would be appreciated.

I have a six month old Covercraft Dust Top car cover with bag
Brand new OEM, still in plastic bag, floor mats (agate grey)
Porsche OEM Sunshade
Center console arm rest (pebble) that I need to sell. Not sure what these are worth? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank-you,
I am guessing the car is gone. Why weren't the parts ever installed? In addition to checking Suncoast for prices, do you know what you paid for the parts?

Does the pebble arm rest have the Porsche Crest on it?

Once you decide what you want for the parts it would be great if you post them in the classified section.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am guessing the car is gone. Why weren't the parts ever installed? In addition to checking Suncoast for prices, do you know what you paid for the parts?

Does the pebble arm rest have the Porsche Crest on it?

Once you decide what you want for the parts it would be great if you post them in the classified section.
That is correct, the car is gone, I sold it. The indoor car cover I did use, as well as the sunshade, the OEM carpeted mats that came with the car I never used, instead I installed the Porsche all weather mats. The center arm rest (pebble, no crest) was on the car originally from the factory, however I liked the agate color (in addition to the Porsche crest) better so I installed it a few hours after taking delivery of the car.

Prices can be found on Suncoast for the armrest as well as mats and sunshade, the cover I paid approximently $260 from auto anything. Hopefully that answers your questions. PM if interested.

Thank-you...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts