Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 CS - Porsche CPO
Asking $43500 for 49000 miles. Is it a good price to pay?
Warranty start - July 08, 2014
220 - Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)
250 - Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
423 - 20" Carrera S Wheels
446 - Wheel center caps with colored Porsche Crest
603 - Bi-XenonTM headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS) 630 - Light Design Package
636 - ParkAssist (front and rear)
640 - Sport Chrono Package (i.c.w. PCM)
658 - Power Steering Plus
840 - SportDesign steering wheel
AG - Standard Interior in Black
P06 - Power Sport Seats (14-way) with Memory Package
P9B - Premium Package i.c.w. Power Sport Seats (14-way)
P9G - Infotainment Package with BOSE® Surround Sound System
X73 - Sport Suspension
XDH - Wheels Painted in Platinum Satin
XLF - Sport Exhaust System

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
2014 CS - Porsche CPO
Asking $43500 for 49000 miles. Is it a good price to pay?
If you don't want to reveal your location, fine, but please don't ask questions that are very much location dependent. I assume from the dollars and miles references that you are in the USA, but it's a big place.

·
Registered
183 Posts
That car is equipped much like mine. When new, my 2015 CS stickered for >$85k. I still have the build sheet and sticker but will have to pull it. But, as others have said, I think it is market specific regarding price. From what I've seen for used 981 CS, the mileage is a little high at 12k per year. It either got used a lot on weekends or it was a daily driver or it has had several owners with different driving habits. How many owners has it had and are the maintenance records available? With all the performance options you listed, I don't think that price is crazy but I'd compare to others by doing a search on car gurus or auto trader. I would also check it's history considering the mileage. Again, the mileage is not crazy for 4yrs old but there are lots of 981s of that age with fewer miles. Also, how many years of warranty is the CPO status giving you?

·
Registered
229 Posts
over rev report with a pdk is not neccessary unless the owners left the ground and the car overeveed which is unusual

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The warranty is 6 years 100,000 miles. All maintenance records are available. Sticker price $87k. 3 previous owners.
But I think I get the idea, I will do some additional research.
Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice options. Price might be a little high for Salt Lake, but not much. I'd buy it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My apologies for bringing this back from the dead, but I'm just trying to figure something out. Has market gone back up, or am I misinterpreting "CS" as Cayman S. $43K for a CPO Cayman S right now looks like a really good deal. Has the market corrected back up in the last few months?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts