Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to lease a new Boxster base as a 25th birthday present to myself. My ideal Boxster is Guards Red with black interior and top, with only red seat belts, sport tailpipes, and Sirius radio. The only units that are even close to what I am looking for are in Milwaukee (I'm in Minneapolis), and are 2014 models. I am hesitant to place an order for a lease as it is very hard to negotiate, and the programs will likely change before my vehicle arrives. Does anyone have experience in placing an order for a lease or with leasing last year's model?

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
When placing an order for a build, Porsche doesn't care whether the car will be leased, financed or paid for with cash. And when acquiring a car from existing dealer inventory - including 2014 models - you also have the option to lease.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am planning to lease a new Boxster base as a 25th birthday present to myself. My ideal Boxster is Guards Red with black interior and top, with only red seat belts, sport tailpipes, and Sirius radio. The only units that are even close to what I am looking for are in Milwaukee (I'm in Minneapolis), and are 2014 models. I am hesitant to place an order for a lease as it is very hard to negotiate, and the programs will likely change before my vehicle arrives. Does anyone have experience in placing an order for a lease or with leasing last year's model?
You'll likely be able to get a great deal on the leftover 2014. I got about 14% off a 2014 Cayman S at the end of October.

·
Premium Member
5,872 Posts
Porsche is already advertising some good deals on 2014 cars. Just a few minutes ago I got e-mails from two local dealerships.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've seen good deals for purchases on 2014's, but I know some manufacturers will only incentivize certain model years for lease programs. Does Porsche offer attractive terms on last year's models as well?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts