Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Porsche Boxster GTS (Rare)

Selling a one owner Boxster GTS with a rare 6 speed manual transmission. Engine is a 3.4 flat 6 that sounds incredible! This is the last of the flat 6 Boxsters. It is such a fun car to drive especially with the top down! The GTS package comes standard with many of the performance upgrades that Porsche would normally offer as options. It was bought in May 2015 and has been fully serviced at Porsche of Halifax. The car is still in new condition with only 6,000 km and comes with the remaining warranty. Car is located in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Specs include:

-Rhodium Silver with Garnet Red natural leather interior.
-Porsche crest embossed in headrests.
-Red soft top.
-Roll bars in matching exterior color.
-20 inch Sport Techno wheels. (Rare)
-Bose surround sound stereo.
-Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
-Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)
-Porsche Sport Exhaust.
Sport Chrono package.
-White instrument cluster and white sport chronometer.
-Porsche front and rear cargo trays.
-WeatherTech Floorliners.

Asking $86,000 CAD

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still available for sale. The car still has the new car smell. :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Jeff, howdy from the Left coast!

That is a beautiful car, great options and very low mileage! I read some of your previous threads and can't believe that it has not been snapped up!

Silver with that red interior is a classic Porsche colour combination, hang in there and the right buyer should pop up, I wonder if the US guys realize that 6000 KM is only 3700 miles?

Good luck!

Reactions: Jeff78

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the compliment. I think I still have it because of the location. I think it would be gone if I lived in Ontario, BC or the US.

I'm hoping I can sell it before I store it away in November.

It currently has 7100 km because I had to take it to Halifax for its annual service. The buyer would be getting a fantastic car that turns heads and sounds great.

Reactions: Westcoaster

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still available. Will look at all offers. :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am reducing the price to $80,000 CAD which is currently close to $65,000 USD.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
I am reducing the price to $80,000 CAD which is currently close to $65,000 USD.
Jeff, any though of a consignment to the dealer in Halifax? IMHO your price is decent but I think that it is really tough to sell a $80,000 used car privately...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How does that work? I did go up to the dealer a couple months ago and they offered the black book value...the lower end of course. $67k. I have had some people interested...I currently have one from Ontario that is expressing plenty of interest. I posted a few drive by videos on his request.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Generally speaking they put the vehicle on the lot and charge a cômission to sell your car. It wouldn't even have to be the Porsche dealer, we have a couple of sports car lots that have a range of higher end vehicles. You may not actually do much better than a trade in and you have no control who drives it, I would only do this as a last resort.

In your case the Porsche dealer has shown their going in postion, and as low as the number is they start low so they can bui in carrying costs and profit into the deal, they need to make money to keep the lights on and stay in business.

In the end it depends how bad you want to move the car, October is a bad time for selling a convertible, they know that and offered accordingly, when I traded my 2013 BS in on an order for the 2016 GTS the trade in value was completely dependant on when they could get their hands on the car. It was March and the season was about to begin, if I had wanted to keep the 2013 until the 2016 arrived in September they would have given me thousands less on the trade, the difference was about $5000, only you know what you are willing to accept.

Unless you can talk them up a few grand to make the dealer sweeter for you and you are willing to take a bit of a hit then you are forced to stay private and hope a buyer comes along.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for your help...that's some good advice. :)

Reactions: Westcoaster

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for the free bump! :) I'll get those videos up if they are not too big to upload.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sold! Thank you everyone for the comments and advice. :)

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Sold! Thank you everyone for the comments and advice. :)
Cangrats! I haven't been on the forum much, good to see that you were sucessful and made a sale!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.