Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to install K&N engine air fiter/filters on my 2015 cayman gts .Can someone supply me with the correct part number so I can make sure that I am initially purchasing the proper part/parts?
K&N part number for my particular application is E-0666. There are two of these required for my vehicle,is this correct? I have never seen the top of my engine so I'm not sure......................PLEASE HELP:dance:

·
Caymudgeon
705 Posts
I'm wanting to install K&N engine air fiter/filters on my 2015 cayman gts .Can someone supply me with the correct part number so I can make sure that I am initially purchasing the proper part/parts?
K&N part number for my particular application is E-0666. There are two of these required for my vehicle,is this correct? I have never seen the top of my engine so I'm not sure......................PLEASE HELP:dance:
I have good news and bad news. Good news: You have the correct part number and you do need qty = 2. Bad News: You still won't see the top of your engine if all you do is install the air filters.:)

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
There's an excellent video on You Tube where a Porsche mechanic shows how to change the air filters to in a 918 Boxster.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
There are a lot of threads on this. Check them out. The big debate is if it is worth the cost until an ECU mapping with plenum and TB upgrades are available.

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you are going to install a K&N (or any oiled filter) make sure to schedule cleaning and re-oiling on a yearly basis. They are not fire-and-forget like a paper filter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts