Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of the guys on p9 and friends told me that the combo is too bold and wouldn't look nice as i imagined it would be..
last night the dealership called me to tell me that my car arrived and asked me to make a visit to finalise the paperwork.. I had to see the car before paying anything of course.. and that's what i spotted in the yard waiting for me

IMG-20141119-WA0005.jpg IMG-20141119-WA0007.jpg IMG-20141119-WA0009.jpg IMG-20141119-WA0010.jpg IMG-20141119-WA0013.jpg

what do you guys think? hopefully you would enjoy that combo.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reactions: TMT

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Congratulations, it's a great car, enjoy it! Don't worry what we think.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
What's not to love? Where's Superman - he should love it. Great wheels! Is the interior Carrera Red leather or the "newer" Garnet Red leather?

gordon

Reactions: GTS

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, its garnet red.. i think they stopped making carrera red leather and frankly i didn't know the difference

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
WOW... striking car...
a FUN car should have a FUN look... its not too bold, it is FUN. I think the red leather looks great.
enjoy the car and watch all the other folks "watch" you have all that fun.

Actually, I've still got a bit of time before I lock my color --- and Sapphire Blue is still in the running over all the others... except Racing Yellow. e.g both FUN colors.
d

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the Racing Yellow looks epic but would not go with the red interior.. the interior was a must in my case. and i didn't like the feeling of alcantara when i test drove the car few months ago

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the specs of the car are:

Sapphire Blue Metallic, Leather interior in natural leather Garnet Red, Porsche Entry & Drive, ParkAssist (front and rear) with reversing camera, PDK, Sports chassis, 20-inch 911 Turbo Design wheels, Smoking package, SportDesign steering wheel, Porsche Crest embossed on headrests, Rooflining in Alcantara, Telephone module, BOSE® surround sound-system & PCM including navigation module

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats (Mabrook) nice colour, your build some how similar to mine on moust options but I didn't order telephone module, mine is September production but not yet arrived ETA is 7th December :( , can you tell which production is yours ?
Here is my porsche code PFIFHIV0 .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats! That's a very cool color combo! I don't think I've seen it before. I agree, it does remind me of Superman/Spider-Man.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man.. Thats really weird bro.. Mine was in the October production slot and arrived mid November.. Placed the order in july for an October slot..

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Nice combination.......striking and will certainly standout. My first Cayman (08 CS) was Guards Red, second was Carrera White Cayman R. Loved them both but candidly, for me, I am most happy with my current 981 that is Black over Beige. I kind of went the other direction looking to, intentionally, not stand out/conservative. But, that is for me and my particular requirements. Like others have said, it is what you like that counts that matters.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Love it! Red interior was my #1 priority when ordering my BS so I'm right there with you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks man.. Thats really weird bro.. Mine was in the October production slot and arrived mid November.. Placed the order in july for an October slot..
Placed mine on 12th June went out of the factory 29th September but been waiting for the vessel till 4th November now the vessel close to Egypt , any how still have time to enjoy it in a nice weather ;) .

·
Registered
92 Posts
I never would thought of it but that is exotic and hot! I recently saw a 991 911 in similar scheme and it was really impressive. It needs to be seen in person to really appreciate it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Placed mine on 12th June went out of the factory 29th September but been waiting for the vessel till 4th November now the vessel close to Egypt , any how still have time to enjoy it in a nice weather ;) .
Oh you'll have plenty of time to do so! i guess i got lucky with the shipping process haha.. ur configuration looks great btw! ur interior from a close look will look unique.. waiting for the pix ;)

Reactions: untouchable200x

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I never would thought of it but that is exotic and hot! I recently saw a 991 911 in similar scheme and it was really impressive. It needs to be seen in person to really appreciate it.
thanks man am glad you liked it .. spacers are on and pix are coming next week, went with 7mm for the four corners

Reactions: speeddeacon

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 41 Posts