1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Awwwwahh....isn't it cute how eager the subby was...till it ran out of steam.

On paper, 981 2.7 should have been crushed by the STI in this silly drag race. But hello Porsche(cough...rich) people haters jumping on this...you still lose when you try the hardest.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The results show that as a daily driver and driven normally, the Suby would be better able to exploit its performance - you'd need to get to triple digit speeds to begin seeing the performance advantage on the Porsche. Add to the fact that the Suby is half the price of the Porsche.

But then again, its half as pretty. And the Porsche looks fast even standing still.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
The results show that as a daily driver and driven normally, the Suby would be better able to exploit its performance - you'd need to get to triple digit speeds to begin seeing the performance advantage on the Porsche. Add to the fact that the Suby is half the price of the Porsche.

But then again, its half as pretty. And the Porsche looks fast even standing still.
sry but I don't see how a drag race is relevant to daily driving.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
i thought we stopped measuring cars solely by drag racing in our early 20's. I guess that you have to write about something.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
This has been shared before, if memory serves........a whole lot of comments ensued. Net net.............it is about as relevant as taking both on a dirt track rally course and musing about how each performed......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts