Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2016 Cayman GT4 with 460HP X51/GTS Stage II Upgrade

It is with mixed emotions that I have decided to put the GT4 up for sale. In order for me to acquire the majority stake of the business i need to find some liquidity and therefore the car needs a new home. This is a true 460HP car with the dyno numbers to prove it. Don't be fooled by cars with bolt-ons claiming this sort of power.

2016 Cayman GT4 - White with Black Interior - 12K Miles

FACTORY OPTIONS:

- Wheels Painted in Black
- Wing Supports in Black
- Fire Extinguisher
- Center Console Trim Painted
- PCM
- Porsche Sport Bucket Seats
- Interior Package Painted
- Black Leather Dash with Grey Stitching
- Extended Range Fuel Tank (this is what it says on the Certificate of Authenticity and this is what i ordered but i think that somewhere i got the small tank because it does NOT take 16.5 gal when i run it down to the bottom.)

AFTERMARKET OPTIONS:

- BGB Motorsports Stage I & II Upgrades (Consists of Cargraphic Longtube Stainless Steel Race Manifolds, BMC Air Filters, Cobb 991 GTS/X51 Conversion File, 991 X51 Intake Manifold, 991 X51 Intake Cams & 991 X51 Cylinder Heads and Aasco Stage III Race Clutch Kit)
- DSC Sport PASM Controller
- 15mm Front Wheel Spacers
- MSI Racing Products Wheel Studs
- Window Tint FR/R

OE REPLACEMENT PARTS:
- OE Front Brake Pads (2500 miles ago)
- OE Front Brake Discs (2500 miles ago)
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s (1000 miles ago)

$107.5K / OBO

List Date: 10/12/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2016 Cayman GT4 with 460HP X51/GTS Stage II Upgrade
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.