Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is the time of the year again when we shop gifts for our family, friends, ourselves, and our cars :). What is your wish list for your car? I am hoping to get X73 Rear Anti-Sway Bar from Circle Porsche for $162 and Launch X431 CReader 7S $65 sold in X431mall.com.

Ed

·
Registered
322 Posts
2nd set of wheels (specifically lobster claw one), short shifter, OEM scoops, tinted tail lights, BMC filter and LED upgrade for headlights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rear Reinforcement Strut & FF1 Engine Mount Inserts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Red seat belts!
Red-checked Coco mats and red seat belts. X73 suspension. Adjustable camber plates. 18" wheels and RE71Rs. Mesh grills. Full hood Xpel to replace the yellowed half-hood film. Time off from work to drive, tinker, and detail.

Will my wife see this thread and take a hint?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Tinted GTS Tail Light please! :drivingskid:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Since about the last decade (maybe more), at the time I buy a new car, I do everything I want done right off the bat. That way, whatever length of time I own the car, I fully enjoy it since day 1. Used to do it in episodes too; just didn't make sense. If I don't have the money to buy the car I want, and mod it the way I want it right away, then I cannot afford that car, period;). But my guess is I'm probably the only one. Or the ultra minority for sure... and that's okay:). So nothing from Santa, except maybe getting rid of my cancer. THAT would be awesome. Ha ha. Have a good one.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Frankly, for Christmas, nothing. However, for Fool's Day, I would like to see a set of 18" O.Z. Alleggerita wheels with MSPS4S or RE71R mounted on them in my garage. We'll see about that.

·
Registered
706 Posts
For santa to pay off my loan balance and mail me the pink slip.

But since that won't happen, lightweight lithium battery is next up along with more track days! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Toma Nova - Happy Thanksgiving! We can make this happen for you. Check out our Instagram for more pictures of our projects. Send me a direct message with any other questions.

- SeatbeltPlanet

Red-checked Coco mats and red seat belts. X73 suspension. Adjustable camber plates. 18" wheels and RE71Rs. Mesh grills. Full hood Xpel to replace the yellowed half-hood film. Time off from work to drive, tinker, and detail.

Will my wife see this thread and take a hint?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
X73 RearAnti Sway Bar & Launch X431 CReader 7S came in OR (will post photos when I get back to Canada next week).
X73 install will be a spring DIY project before Cayman goes back to road.
I was able to update and configure the CReader to selected 4 car makes that is allowed max but not with some minor hiccups in download of the sofware update in dbscar.com but vendor was very helpful via email exchange. In the products menu of Launch website, select CResetter II and go to 4th page to see the CReader 7S, then click 'Updating Tool Download'. Unzipped file and save in Windows PC, connect the unit to PC via USB & click Launch Creader 7S Update.exe in Programs. CReader 7S Update Tool will prompt & ready for data input and manually update 3 softwares and the 4 car makes I selected one at a time. The whole process took me about 15 minutes taking time to do it right first time.
The CR 7S is an OBD 2 diagnostic tool, Oil Lamp Service Reset, Brake Service Reset, Battery Change Reset.
Launch X431 Creader 7S.jpg X73 RSB.jpg CReader 7S.jpg

·
Registered
374 Posts
I want to shake off this bout of vertigo so I can get back to scraping off the PSS and get me some shiny new PS4s.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
While in Target store today, I bought a Sterilite Ultra #1687 tote 25 Gallons capacity as frunk liner for $12.54. I think that is the last for my car's Christmas shopping list.
Sterilite Ultra.jpg

1 - 20 of 56 Posts