Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and iit's killing me...this is the longest I haven't driven my Cayman, vacation aside...due to the huge snow fall on the eastern side of the country. I've been tooling around in my wife's Jeep since I've been waiting for the plow guy do my driveway. I probably won't get the croc out until Sunday...and the first place she goes is back to the water for a quick shower. I don't know how people could put something like this away for winter hibernation...crocs don't hibernate and neither does my Cayman.

·
Registered
607 Posts
3 days, that's it? Had my 997.2 S in the garage since 8 days ago... Still can't get it until next week at the earliest, until the back roads melt a bit... salt was used scarcely the second snowfall in my area.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Snow tires sure help.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I truly feel your pain! Mine has been in storage since mid-December!!

Luckily, with the winter we are having my other vehicle is a 2010 Mazda CX7 AWD turbo.

Dave

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
It's really hard to be sympathetic about 3 days, mine is in storage from Oct till April. Although I do get out for the odd trip south, going to Spring Mountain at the end of Feb.:dance:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Be a month tomorrow...I had no intention to garage it but it just happened. I have others with 4 wd & 4 snows...

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wahoooooo!!!!!

I'm out....and as I said, first stop.....just a quick wash to get some snow off the roof and salt away from my newly painted calipers....finally I'm back behind the wheel....then it was a quick jaunt around town....well the long way and home again. Tomorrow it will be work but there is freakin' snow again in the forecast...as long as it's under 12 inches she'll be in the work parking lot with no problems.

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,755 Posts
Every day is a driving day here. :taunt:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just flew into Toronto. I've lived in Southern California all my life and was amazed at all the gunk on the cars out here. :eek: I couldn't really see taking a car that you care about out in those conditions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts