Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this is a weird question, but i wanted to see if maybe someone was a few months out from buying a cayman s that i might could give a decent deal to and at the same time allow me to purchase another vehicle that will be up for sale soon. I have a friend that i want to purchase a 911C4s from around July, and i have a 2008 Cayman S (Meteor Gray, Stone Gray Full leather, alcantera head liner, leather console, leather mirrors, yellow dials, 14k miles, model designation delete, heated seats, driver and passenger power and lumbar on seats as well as memory, bi-xenon lights with washers, clear bra on front nose, 18 inch cayman s wheels with painted crests, bose sound system) (Sticker was around 76k i think) The tires don't even show any wear at the time. I only drive the car in perfect weather. The car paint is incredible with no swirls as i detail cars when i'm not being a pharmacist. What i am trying to do is give someone a good deal on a perfect car but the stars all have to line up time wise with someones needs. My friend is going to sell me the car, but do an in and out trade in for tax purposes (in louisiana) towards his new car. I actually need to do the same thing to save myself taxes, and this way i can give someone else a great deal on the car (everyone wins and saves $) The time frame i am looking at is some time in July, so if someone wants to try and make a prelim deal this might allow someone to time their purchase and plan for a few months to save a little more coin towards it. I would be glad to show anyone the car or talk to anyone on the phone if this type of situation might work for you. Again, i think i could save someone a few thousand off of what the going rate of a car of this caliber is bringing at the stealerships. Thanks for the time, Aaron (cell 318-840-4479). Oh, and i'm wanting to let someone buy it for around 43k, which seems to be quite a bit lower than most in this car's range.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guys, i actually started looking at the numbers, and i might can do a little better than 43k as long as the time frame and distance works for someone. Feel free to call or ask for pics of the car and we can talk in person. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.