Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: Riskt046

Description: These tires are in my warehouse with the original rims of my 2008 Cayman. They are 17" and are the standard wheels of the car. I don't remember the brand but it's whatever came with the car from the dealer. I took the tires off when they had just 5,000 miles - only driven in the city with NO TRACK experience. I upgraded to 18" and I just want some money for all 4 tires. It's a great deal for the drivers who do track on this site. I will consider offers but want to get these out of my warehouse quickly. Sorry I cant offer pictures I just don't have the time. message me with any questions. Thanks, J.

More...

·
Registered
139 Posts
What are you planning to do with the 17" rims? At the end of this season when the PS2's that came with my base Cayman (with optional 18" tires and rims) will probably wear out, I'm thinking of looking for someone who would like to swap their 17" rims for my 18" rims. I'm looking for the regular Cayman wheels that came with the base 2008 Cayman.

Tom Twyman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.