Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: lkl777

Description: Description: 08 limited Boxster# 41 Sport Chrono,Sport Exhaust, traction control, auto climate, 5spd,high end bose heated seats wind deflector aprx 6200 mile, $800.00 3M clear bra from dealer, $2500.00 Platnium Total Care transferrable extended warranty with $200 deductable which includes tire and wheel package from road hazard (free replacement). Warranty can be exstened up to eight yr.s dependin on your yrearly milage. Also it is bumper to bumper and not a partial warrnty that is limited recent oil change plus brake fluid flush. I changed oil at 1000 miles for breakin purposes and this oil change was ahead of schedule . Am very anal as to maintaining autos or anyhing else I own. Can provide references from dealers as well as service departments as to my upkeep of vehicle.Have both keys books everything that came with car including all amenities. The payoff may be lower than the asking price. If interested, we can get the payoff price to the penny. Keywords: Bang up low milage production number car with extened warranty The car is documented and is registered with Porsche and inspections welcome as well as apraisals from certified person who deals with high end cars. Again there are only 250 of these cars in the world 125 of the Boxster and 125 of the S model this Boxster is # 41 which makes it more valuble since it is below the 50 in production. Sticker which I have is priced at $55,440 and these cars were non negotiable Options include Base price - $49,900.00 Orange paint roof in black black w/Alacantra seat inlay Bi-Xenon Headlights - $1090.00 Heated seats 2 stage - $500.00 Porsche Windstop - $375. Sport Chrono PKG. - $960.00 Bose high end stereo - $1665.00 Porsche floor mats - $90.00 Total $55,440 Plus 3M Clear Bra $800.00 Extened warranty $2,225.00 For a toal of $58,475.00 VIN # IS WPOCA29808U710308 CARFAX WELCOMED UNDERSTAND WILL NOT GO OFF KELLY OR NADA BOOKS LIMITED EDITON CARS ARE NOT VALUED CORRECTLY NOR DO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL OPTIONS NOR DO THEY TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION DOCUMENTATION OF mAINTENANCE HISTORY CONTACT LARRY AT 281-989-4573 WILL NOT ANSWER EMAILS IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO CALL YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE CAR ILL PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM AIRPORT AND WILL ASSIST IN SHIPPING BUT WITH SUMMER COMMING MYSELF I WOULD DRIVE IT HOME IF I LIVED OUT OF STATE BANK WIRE TRANFER OF FUNDS REQUIRED FOR PAYMENT ONCE VERIFIED DONE DEAL. AGAIN CONTACT LARRY 281-989-4573 WILL NOT ANSWER EMAILS have Ebay store under lkl777 you can check my feedback it is 100% pos and have gone out of my way several times to satisfy buyers which is in detailed feedback.

Keywords: LOW PRODUCTION # STILL UNDER FACT WARRANTY WITH EXTENDED FOR 2YRS. CAN GO UP TO 8 more yrs.

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts