Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Zone 1 Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car will cross the 50,000 mile threshold this week so I decided to replace the clearbra on the hood. The bra on the hood had lost its sheen after I tried to repair a small damaged area with alcohol. I'm told that this was an indication that the material was not 3M as I was told, but since I did it, I didn't see the point of insisting it be replaced. In any case I decided to live with it through the winter and have it replaced this spring but it really bothered me. :(

Based on recommendations from this forum I arranged to have Detailing Dynamics replace just the clear bra on the hood. They exceeded my expectations in every way. From washing the entire car, to the attention to detail when applying the film, to polishing the adjoining bra so the sheens match. They had up to three folks working on the car for the two hours they worked on it. The result is immaculate. Well worth the 2-1/2 hour drive. Their price was competitive with others I had checked. I wish they had done the entire bra. The car is now good as new and next weekend I'll detail it and be ready for the next 50,000.:dance:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.