Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Excellent news! I for one am jealous. Saturday? shea right.I'd be rescheduling those braces and fillings, pal. You want that bad boy in your hands Friday night drivin' aroundShytown intall cotton. Take it from one that has another 2 months to go. /fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/thumbs_down.gif Pick up that damned car! Do it for the rest of us merely on deck or in the hole.
-sjd

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ha...I wish man, but I feel bad asking for a day off...one more day wont kill me, at least hopefully not, besides, Saturday is suppose to be great weather wise....

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sorry guys...picked her up yesterday and been busy driving and enjoying it...car is simply amazing...nothing beats a Porsche...driving it around Chicago today and yesterday and have gotten quite a few looks already...next step is to get it clear bra-ed to protect that beautiful bumper and keep those headlamps scratch-free...here's a link to some pics, I will post higher res pics later...thanks guys, hope to see other fellow Cayman Driver's crusing around Chi-town as well

http://public.fotki.com/teoh2005/2006_porsche_cayman_s/img_2102.html

-Kevin

·
Premium Member
2,674 Posts
Sorry guys...picked her up yesterday and been busy driving and enjoying it...car is simply amazing...nothing beats a Porsche...driving it around Chicago today and yesterday and have gotten quite a few looks already...next step is to get it clear bra-ed to protect that beautiful bumper and keep those headlamps scratch-free...here's a link to some pics, I will post higher res pics later...thanks guys, hope to see other fellow Cayman Driver's crusing around Chi-town as well

http://public.fotki.com/teoh2005/2006_porsche_cayman_s/img_2102.html

-Kevin

Congrats! I am driving around downtown everyday and have still not seen another Cayman around???/fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/confused_smile.gif

·
Registered
353 Posts
Kevin, looks awesome. Congratulations!! Looking forward to interior shots - mostly I want to see good close-up shots of the thicker steering wheel andof extra leather options like storage lid, visors, console, etc. etc. Thanks. -sjd

·
Registered
43 Posts
Kevin,

I am from Chicagoland too. May I ask the following :

1)if Loeber gives you a discount & how much?

2) Why Loeber and not the Porsche Exchange or Napleton Porsche?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Kevin,

I just sent you a PM...thanks

-Kevin

Many thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
<blockquote id="quote">quote:<hr id="quote" noshade="noshade" height="1" />

Kevin,

I just sent you a PM...thanks

-Kevin

Many thanks.

<hr id="quote" noshade="noshade" height="1" />
</blockquote>

Hi Kevin,

Your PM did not reach me, could you resend it again.

Thank you.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nice work, Kevin. Wow, you really decked it out. Nice pics also. BTW 'wow' the woman in your picturealbum is a pretty as your car! /fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/teeth_smile.gif. Congratulations on both accounts!

John

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hey Ejkd...I resent you the PM...thanks for all the compliments guys...can't stop driving it...it is seriously intoxicating...will post take some more pics and post em...thanks

-Kevin

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Ejkd...I resent you the PM...thanks for all the compliments guys...can't stop driving it...it is seriously intoxicating...will post take some more pics and post em...thanks

-Kevin

Many thanks Kevin... I posted a PM to you as well. Looking forawrd to your pics.

:)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts