Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Herb Chambers Cars and Coffee

Herb Chambers Cars and Coffee is for motoring enthusiasts looking for a place to take their ride, share stories and admire each other’s pride and joy.

When
Saturday, June 12, 2010 from 7:00am to 11am

Where
Herb Chambers Audi Burlington
62 Cambridge Street
Burlington, MA 01803

62 Cambridge Street Burlington, MA - Google Maps

Who
All enthusiasts including antique, classic, exotic, hotrods, motorcycles and motorsports are invited to attend and there will be plenty of free parking for your vehicle.

Free Coffee Mugs for the first 300 attendees!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Herb Chambers Cars and Coffee

Herb Chambers Cars and Coffee is for motoring enthusiasts looking for a place to take their ride, share stories and admire each other’s pride and joy.

When
Saturday, June 12, 2010 from 7:00am to 11am

Where
Herb Chambers Audi Burlington
62 Cambridge Street
Burlington, MA 01803

62 Cambridge Street Burlington, MA - Google Maps

Who
All enthusiasts including antique, classic, exotic, hotrods, motorcycles and motorsports are invited to attend and there will be plenty of free parking for your vehicle.

Free Coffee Mugs for the first 300 attendees!
This is HC Porsche and Audi and everyone in the NE should attend!

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
With all due respect, I'd rather drive to Nashua NH for an event with Porsche of Nashua there than attend any event sponsored or in any way connected to Herb. I have seen some bad Porsche dealers. HC takes the prize as the worst.

·
Registered
317 Posts
With all due respect, I'd rather drive to Nashua NH for an event with Porsche of Nashua there than attend any event sponsored or in any way connected to Herb. I have seen some bad Porsche dealers. HC takes the prize as the worst.
Regardless of how you feel about the business this was about the cars. All kinds of cars and all kinds of people. It's too bad that you couldn't see past that and come on here bitchin about HC.

I was unable to attend but I do hope they had a good turn out.

Ted! How was it?

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
There are other options and events out there. Would you go to a BP sponsored event?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.