Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Filed under: Green,Videos,Porsche,Sedan,Electric,Performance
Porsche continues to make progress in developing its Mission E electric sports sedan, and apparently it's made enough of them to let former F1 driver and recent Porsche 919 Hybrid endurance car driver Mark Webber take a turn behind the wheel. The company got his test drive on video, along with his impressions. He seems quite pleased.Continue reading 600-horsepower Porsche Mission E gets Mark Webber's seal of approval
600-horsepower Porsche Mission E gets Mark Webber's seal of approval originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 21 May 2018 09:15:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
[h=6][/h] Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I know it's a marketing PR thing but as a fan of Mark Webber and knowing how Porsche always manages to get the most out of whatever they build I can't but help feel excited about my electric future!!! Also please don't make it look like the Panamera. make it look like the Mission E concept please. The Panamera is still not a very good looking car. Looks like a pill bug. Only good looking pill bug shaped car I have seen is the Chiron.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts