Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took a bit of a risk with ordering this bumper and the worst part was the wait since my car was damaged and in the shop since end of June. So I missed the whole summer and many track days bleh. After all the delays finally got the bumper last Friday the 10th and working on fitting it in. Definitely not an easy job and a lot of things that I already dislike and almost wish I went for the 981 GT4 bumper replica instead that has been done many times with great results.

However I want to show my progress and keep you guys posted of the final results later next week! Luckily the body shop is very patient and working with me and I think it will end up looking great haha.

Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle
Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tire

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is a aftermarket kit for 981 guys. Not a 718 OEM bumper. It’s a conversion. My body shop taking extra care of it to make the body lines and fit the best possible. Should be completed next week! I have had the car wrapped so long too and first time seeing it with black accents and wheels in agate gray and actually liking it.
Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel
Hood Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Bumper
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts