Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

There are several posts around the new GT4, etc... and I don't think my question is covered.

Does anyone know when Porsche will start giving the car to the media, or to Vloggers so we can really experience and find out about the car, instead of just watching the press clips that they have released?

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but it doesn’t have a full on video review from their journalist driving it :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Thanks but it doesn’t have a full on video review from their journalist driving it :)
I am not familiar with Autoexpress, but I would take any information produced by an on-line reviewer with a large dose of salt. Some are OK but many are rubbish. Many just parrot other reviewers or rehash material provided by the manufacturers. Some of them don't even own a car and are use road test cars for transportation, which hardly makes them impartial.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Hi,

There are several posts around the new GT4, etc... and I don't think my question is covered.

Does anyone know when Porsche will start giving the car to the media, or to Vloggers so we can really experience and find out about the car, instead of just watching the press clips that they have released?

Thanks in advance for your help.
In the Carfection video from FOS, the final comments by Henry while talking with Andreas was that they would be in Scotland the next week driving the new GT4 and Spyder...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqW-cQPL6tE

·
Registered
110 Posts
They are actually in Scotland this week, so I’m assuming we should start seeing reviews early next week. In YouTube there is already b roll for the spider and Gt4 in track and in the road that Porsche provides reviewers. Just do a search for either models and sort by publish date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts