Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Homelink is working only sporadically. I did a search of P9 posts and I see a number of people had problems programming their homelink. I didn't have a problem programming it, but it is very flaky. The garage door almost never goes up or down on the first try and often, never at all. I've tried moving the car in different positions on the driveway - no luck.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
123 Posts
If you have not allready done so, go to homelink.com for instuctions and start over.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My Homelink is working only sporadically. I did a search of P9 posts and I see a number of people had problems programming their homelink. I didn't have a problem programming it, but it is very flaky. The garage door almost never goes up or down on the first try and often, never at all. I've tried moving the car in different positions on the driveway - no luck.

Any thoughts?
My 17 Macan is the same. The service manager programmed it for me. Now it operates about three out of four times, but only when i get to within an inch of the door. My 06 boxster works every time from the head of the driveway!
So my thought is that Porsche have "improved" the Homelink installation or antenna to a point where it wont work reliably. I carry a small remote bug in the console.

·
Middle-Aged Porsche Punk
999 Posts

Any thoughts?
Mine does not program at all. Was never an issue with my 987.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.