Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who installed the 7MM spacers find extra road rash appeared kicking up to rear bumper, near side rockers, etc? vs. no spacers.

Thx!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've only got about 2,500 miles since installing them but I'm not noticing an increase in rash. I do love the way it makes the car look, so go for it if that's what you are asking.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've only got about 2,500 miles since installing them but I'm not noticing an increase in rash. I do love the way it makes the car look, so go for it if that's what you are asking.
Nice! appreciate the heads up on it. 2,500 miles seems enough to notice something I'd think. Ordered the spacers and this just makes me feel better about it!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Did you do all 4 wheels or just the back and who did you order them from?
I put them on all four corners and installed the recommended longer studs. Got mine from Schnell Autosports and am very satisfied!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
71 Posts
As a follow up to the OPs original crowd source, has anyone who installed these seen any noticable decrease in MPG?
Sorry, I don't keep up with the mpg in this car. But if I had to guess I would say they make very little, if any difference. In my opinion, driving style makes the biggest difference in mpg and for me, that depends on how I feel that day.

Happy Motoring!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.