Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

8 year anniversary

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  rjpeaks 
#1 ·
A couple of weeks ago (May 11th), I celebrated the 8th anniversary of the day that I first drove my Cayman off the dealer's lot. No major problems with the OEM parts since and still going strong.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

See less See more
#2 ·
Great news is always welome :) Congrats on the milestone. As my 06Cs has been mine for only 6 months, I guess I can never catch you.

#5 ·
I just joined the forum and bought this 2010 Saturday. I'm hoping for similar results. I'm coming from the BMW community and had a 2011 M3 for 3 years and most recently traded in an FR-S. Congrats to the OP

Sent from my StarTrek communicator using Tapatalk

Attachments

#7 ·
Congrats! I'll be celebrating my fourth anniversary within three weeks! I'll never forget that Monday morning in June, when an 18 wheeler transport stopped in front of my home at 7:30 and dropped of my CS.......it's been a trouble free four years as a daily driver.....as of today 42.864 miles! Thanks to Mike at Bert Smith Porsche in St. Pete, FL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.