Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1901 - 1920 of 1998 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Saw a white Cayman with Carrera Sport wheels parked on Smith Street yesterday (12/26) around 5:30pm

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
It was good talking to you yesterday!!!
You are very stealth in your Lexus but I now know how to spot you out of the gazillion Lexus's on the island because you are the only one that doesn't drive slow in the left lane holding up traffic :thanks:
but we do need to talk about your photography skills :hilarious:

"happy new years"!

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I spotted a very clean :cool:looking white Cayman S in the hk area late last night, I think he lives in the valley. Anybody know who that is?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
just before 10:00 this morning saw a black 981 boxster driven by an elderly lady ewa bound on the h1 before the kapiolani exit.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
saw choco2 at stoermer's automotive (fka air cooled engines). i understand the owner is a japanese national named maki and he owns a japanese restaurant near waikiki. apparently, one of his engine mounts broke.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
at about 4:05 this afternoon, a red cs passed me on kalanianaole hwy koko head bound while i was stopped at the traffic signal waiting to turn left onto keahole.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
at about 11:35 this morning, saw a black cayman (non-s) parked in the kahala times lot. about an hour later, passed a white debadged cayman (non-s) koko head bound on the h-1. he took the waialae exit.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Saw a yellow Cayman S headed East on King Street on Wednesday .. license was G****S

Saw a white Panamera with an open gas door in the Club Femme Nu parking lot yesterday (no, we didn't go there, just use the parking lot to go to the restaurant next door ;))

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Saw a red CS (C****2) on H1 headed West this morning ... saw a black Boxster with a hardtop too ...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
saw choco2 before 10 this morning near the kapiolani exit of the h-1...presumably he got the cracked engine mount replaced.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
this morning at around 9:15, saw a yellow lotus elise on kalanianaole hwy town bound. he got onto the h-1 while i exited to kahala mall.

1901 - 1920 of 1998 Posts