Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

I am looking to help my Father in Law get a better feel for what his Porsche 911/966 Twin Turbo AWD is worth. She has about 12,000 miles on her and the upgrades: bbs 3 piece rims ,exhaust,turbos areo kit, carbon fiber , excellent shape , with original paint.

I know he is potentially looking to sell it and has a number in mind with high hopes for it, but I want to make sure his expectations are realistic. I am trying to check to see if there is some consistency from what I hear from enthusiasts online.
Thoughts? Pics attached....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I'd say check the usual sites like Edmunds, KBB to see what they show for private sale. Also ebay, autotrader, etc for current similar ask prices. I have a year old Excellence guide showing a range of 33- 55k. If the Carfax is clean, records of maintenance on time, 04 model with the low mileage maybe the high end or above. One problem sometimes with the Mezger with limited use is the RMS will leak. Coolant leaks can also be a problem. May want to check and address any leaks before putting up for sale. Best of luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m a 996tt owner and have sought after the white exterior but couldn’t find one in a timely manner. I believe the white exterior 996tt’s are considered “unicorns” and are not that easy to come by. I would suggest putting it up on “bat” The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer and keep the reserve at 65k. These cars are getting tougher to find unmolested and the white exterior is equally rare. Just my opinion so don’t beat me up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.