Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
At $200k, it's worth it for the leather vent slats alone!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Probably backed out when he realized that he was firmly into McLaren territory. Despite owning a '15 991 Turbo, I can honestly say that if I had $223,000 to spend on a car, it wouldn't have been a 991 Turbo...

- Patrick

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Um, does the interior combination of yellow seat belts plus yellow stitching with painted blue trim strike anyone else as, well, odd? I'm a big fan of deviated stitching but yellow with this blue and then the painted trim? Maybe I'm just old fashioned . . .

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Probably backed out when he realized that he was firmly into McLaren territory. Despite owning a '15 991 Turbo, I can honestly say that if I had $223,000 to spend on a car, it wouldn't have been a 991 Turbo...

- Patrick
Nothing comes better than a turbo/S IMO other than the F12 and Aventador. Huracan and everything McLaren are invisible to me. The 458/488 is equal to the turbo IMO although it still wins in the WOW factor and keeps me drooling.

I saw the Huracan in green and McLaren in black on Thursday with my son after leaving the Porsche dealer, and I didn't feel they were better cars by any mean.

·
Registered
275 Posts
After looking at this and my car, I'm so happy with my CS! Don't have the 550+ HP, but have the style and feel pretty much the same. Yes, I would have bought a much different car for $225K for sure, and it would not have been a 911.

·
Super Moderator
13,989 Posts
Actually, he has. I see $200K TTS builds on the showroom floor all the time. The have become so common they are not worth the effort of getting up to look anymore. Seriously. These kinds of builds at nearly $260 are becoming more common. I've become convinced the purpose of the $200 - $220 builds are to get people used to the upcoming FeFi prices.

BTW, you can't think of these $250 prices TTS cars as the owner's only toy. I am sure some of these cars never see the light of day except for one Sunday afternoon a month as the owners has half a dozen toys. If you read, some of these owners have a 458, Lambo, TTS, MB, etc ... in their "stable".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts