Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Christophorus mag the other day with the new 918 Spyder. They show a part behind the driver and passenger on page 14 and 15 that looks like a missle launcher to me. Do you think that they will get away with this? I wonder who they are marketing it to anyway. I would love to hear your comments on this one. PS. Look at the picture on page 19 at how they have carefully hidden the launchers so it is hard to see them in the picture!

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Hmmm I am sure they are confetti launchers to ensure that wherever you are driving, you are your own Parade.:hilarious:

·
Middle-Aged Porsche Punk
999 Posts
Got my Christophorus mag the other day with the new 918 Spyder. They show a part behind the driver and passenger on page 14 and 15 that looks like a missle launcher to me. Do you think that they will get away with this? I wonder who they are marketing it to anyway. I would love to hear your comments on this one. PS. Look at the picture on page 19 at how they have carefully hidden the launchers so it is hard to see them in the picture!
This is the Cold War Induction package, one of many exciting options on the new 918. You can probably order it either body color or in leather with deviating stitching. ;)

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Those are to blow up slow cars in the left lane.
+1 Amen to that (cars, trucks, mini vans, SUVs, big vans, taxis, cross overs).

·
Registered
205 Posts
All I know is that I want one. That 918 sure is sexy? Anyone out there want to load me half a million? lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.