Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Could some post a pic, or describe what they see in the area behind the rollbars on a 981 Boxster with the top up? The dealer replaced my headliner and I'm not positive it looks like it used to.

There are two brackets for the top on either side of the rear window which I *think* are supposed to be behind the headliner, but they're in front of it now. Also, things appear more open and exposed back there than I remember, specifically silver cables on either side that are exposed. I didn't look around there much so I could be misremembering, but I'm curious if a cover if some sort is missing.

If someone could post a photo of this area it would help. I'm specifically talking about what would be the inside of the b/c pillar if there were one, directly behind the rollbar but facing out the side of the car.

Here's what it looks like on mine:
20141230_095811.jpg

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just took a quick look at mine and it looks like the fabric portion is on the wrong side of the bar. The bar should not be showing and should be covered by the fabric. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I never looked back there before.

Attachments

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,088 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, all - Going back to the dealer on Tuesday, weather permitting. Hoping they set me up with a sweet loaner again! I got a Panamara 4 last time, had it for 4 days over the weekend and I liked it much more than I thought I would.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts