Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Love the color...hell would even love rims this color on a white car (if I had a gt3/4)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's sad we don't have members here who order Rivera or Voodoo Blue... we are stuck with whites, blacks and grays. And those who opt for PTS here end up ordering Lime-Gold !!! :taunt:

PS I know, I know. I'll be flamed, blacklisted and there goes my hopes for the Moderator of The Year title ;)

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: Mike R.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I thought about buying this car last year, owner was in Texas. It was listed at least 10K more than the selling price right now. Looks like the owner took quite the hit trading it in. It didn't have the options and didn't have the two tone interior that I wanted. I had a couple of sleepless nights thinking about buying it.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I thought about buying this car last year, owner was in Texas. It was listed at least 10K more than the selling price right now. Looks like the owner took quite the hit trading it in. It didn't have the options and didn't have the two tone interior that I wanted. I had a couple of sleepless nights thinking about buying it.
Seems like a good deal now! But 20K miles... that's quite a lot for a 2013! I've had my car 18 months and it's only got 6,500 miles on it. Got a big 2,500 mile roundtrip planned this summer though that will all happen over 3-4 weeks. :D

·
Registered
266 Posts
Riviera Blue is a great color. Too bad PTS is sooo expensive and delays your build or more people would probably get it.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Riviera Blue is a great color. Too bad PTS is sooo expensive and delays your build or more people would probably get it.
That what makes PTS exclusive.

Reactions: Mike R.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hopefully picking up my Riviera Blue CGTS mid March. Will be sure to post pictures when I can. I have waited 9 months for this.....:dance:
You're not allowed to complain until you've waited at least 1 year. :p

Congrats btw!

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're not allowed to complain until you've waited at least 1 year. :p

Congrats btw!
Some 987 owners waited 10 years for the GT4 ;)

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Seems like a good deal now! But 20K miles... that's quite a lot for a 2013! I've had my car 18 months and it's only got 6,500 miles on it. Got a big 2,500 mile roundtrip planned this summer though that will all happen over 3-4 weeks. :D
Great deal indeed, at that price, I would most likely called the owner. He had it listed for $72K initially, then dropped to $67K, then he removed the ad. Now it's listed for $58K so he probably traded it in for $53-$55K. I would had gave him $58K easily and felt like I got a great deal.

·
Registered
540 Posts
One thing I allways find amusing on EBay is the people who bid $4000 on a $58k car maybe they will get lucky one day. The problem with PTS in unusual colors is it kills the resale value of your car. The Blue looks awesome but takes a special buyer to pay top dollar. I always liked Viper Green but would never order my car in that color as you would have to keep it for a long time not to take a big hit.
At this price you would be ok to buy this 981 as the 1st owner took a massive hit!

IMO you are better off buying a white car then having it wrapped. Your paint is protected and you can have as wild of a color as you want with out affecting the value of the car. The price for PTS is about the same for a quality wrap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts