Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
​There are Schnell and RSS versions, any experiences of either/both that would help my buying decision please.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
I'm looking for the same info. Especially for cars that already have modified track suspensions.
I was looking for the RSS version and can't find it. Any links?
Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Schnellauto,

Well, as you will know they use the same image 987/981.

Anyway I was seeking user experiences on both but as you have responded, can you please tell me what material your end plates are fabricated from, and how and where they are fabricated. Also, do you have any loading data from your test vehicles?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i want to see them get around the that tube fold. though..

Lemon
Here you go!

Schnellauto,

Well, as you will know they use the same image 987/981.

Anyway I was seeking user experiences on both but as you have responded, can you please tell me what material your end plates are fabricated from, and how and where they are fabricated. Also, do you have any loading data from your test vehicles?

Thanks.
Website should be updated now, sorry we hadn't gotten a chance to get those pictures up sooner!

Our tie downs are CNC cut in house on our water jets from plate steel and then bent on our 60 ton CNC press before they are hand finished and sent to powder coating. The aluminum bars are turned on the lathe, hand finished and then anodized before being fitted with top-of-the-line FK PTFE lined rod ends. I don't have any load data handy for the 981 chassis, but these are so similar to the 986/987 units we have been producing for years that any data should more or less applicable to the new chassis as well.

Thank you for the interest in our parts everyone, if you have any other questions just ask away!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts