Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

161 - 180 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
I'm interested in the clear cover. Can you send it abroad to Israel ?
Unfortunately I'm only shipping within the US and Canada. I don't know enough about international shipping to be able to ship covers out with high confidence and support.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm definitely interested in this. I'd love to have the clear cover and the chassis corner pieces. Thank you for working on this and sharing the development process as you go. This is a really fantastic project.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
I'm definitely interested in this. I'd love to have the clear cover and the chassis corner pieces. Thank you for working on this and sharing the development process as you go. This is a really fantastic project.
Thanks! I'll send you a private message with more info in case you're interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This sounds like a great way to use my tax return. Can you pm me with details, please? Thank you for all you do on this.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Are these readily available now or are they on some sort of waiting list? Also what do they cost now?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Are these readily available now or are they on some sort of waiting list? Also what do they cost now?
There's a waiting list and a number of options available that affect the price (intake caps, lighting kit, etc). I've sent you a PM with details.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sooooooo what would this look like on the upcoming GTS 4.0? I think it was confirmed it would mostly fit on the current 718.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
My clear engine cover design does fit the 718, though the intake plenum caps I made only fit 987.2 and 981 engines. It looks like the GT4 4.0 engine has a new intake plenum, so I'd expect that the intake caps I designed won't fit this car. I expect that everything else will fit, but I'd have to see the car in person first.

Here's a picture of the GT4 4.0 engine:

·
Registered
8 Posts
It’s a good thing the cars themselves are beautiful. Because the engine isn’t one to inspire admiration. The 3.4 looks better I think.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It’s a good thing the cars themselves are beautiful. Because the engine isn’t one to inspire admiration. The 3.4 looks better I think.

I agree...I lucked out with the 3.4 981 CS.

What we now need is a pretty engine cover below the engine cover :)

Maybe an aluminum photo of a Ferrari V12, just to confuse the more knowledgeable of us. Even better...a flat panel LED with no bezel, so we change it up once in a while.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello, I just stumbled upon this thread. I have a 981 GT4. Do you still make them? What’s the cost and how do I get on the list, please?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Hello, I just stumbled upon this thread. I have a 981 GT4. Do you still make them? What’s the cost and how do I get on the list, please?
I'll send you a private message with details. Production is severely delayed right now because my plastics vendor is busy making clear plastic partitions for stores (at cash registers, front counters, etc).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll send you a private message with details. Production is severely delayed right now because my plastics vendor is busy making clear plastic partitions for stores (at cash registers, front counters, etc).
Hi,

Still making them? I am interested if you are.

Thanks....

mheinzel

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aloha,
I've just joined your forum and was interested in the clear engine cover. Can someone tell me if it's available to purchase.

Thank you

161 - 180 of 180 Posts