Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering how long till we see 981 Turbo kits.

The actual 3.4L DFI engines are supposedly virtually the same. However the old single intake is now a dual intake with 1/2 from each side though right? So I'm wondering how long until the 981 kits will be available.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
We are starting to get things together to start on the 981 Turbo Kit. We have worked on developing the chassis first and have sway bars available. From there we did some tuning and tested a few different products and developed our 981 Blitzkrieg Atmo 355 Powerpak . We will be starting on the Turbo Kit project soon and will create a thread during the build process!

·
Registered
229 Posts
It sure would be cool if this potential turbo kit could be available for 2.7 and 3.4

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
The system will be available for both cars. The 981 is completely different than the 987 cars. The computer hardware is the biggest difference, and we are working on that and then working on the fabrication. This is a project that is still being worked on and there is a lot of R&D going into this. We will let everyone know when we have an update.

·
Registered
69 Posts
anything new for the 981 platform?
will you also have a turbo kit avaialbe for the base 2.7?
what HP range would you see?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Any chance on a supercharger kit instead of turbo? I feel like it's more simple and linear. ESS supercharger kits on the E92 M3 were nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts