Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my car restored and detailed by Prestige Detail (Luton, UK). It had a full decontamination, machine polish, stone-chip kit, glass/wheel/interior protect and Gtechniq ceramic paint protection. Super happy with the results as you can see - shiny shiny!!!

p2170070_orig.jpg
p2170083_orig.jpg
p2170091_orig.jpg
p2170096_orig.jpg
p2170094_orig.jpg
p2170098_orig.jpg

·
Registered
607 Posts
Just had my car restored and detailed by Prestige Detail (Luton, UK). It had a full decontamination, machine polish, stone-chip kit, glass/wheel/interior protect and Gtechniq ceramic paint protection. Super happy with the results as you can see - shiny shiny!!!
Fantastic! I am getting Ceramic Pro on my agate grey in about 2 weeks. Did you get the inside done too? What is best product to use on dash?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They did do the inside de too - protecting the alcantara and leather. Not sure on the product though I'm afraid.

Rich

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,441 Posts
Fantastic! I am getting Ceramic Pro on my agate grey in about 2 weeks. Did you get the inside done too? What is best product to use on dash?
They did do the inside de too - protecting the alcantara and leather. Not sure on the product though I'm afraid.

Rich

Alcantara is a fabric and it can be cleaner safely with an appropriate cleaner like Sonax or similar, go to the Alcantara site and read their recommendations. As for the dash. depends on if it is leather or leatherette, also remember that there are plastic bits up there too, I use 303 Protectant on the plastic and either Porsches own leather cream or Griots leather spray on the leather surfaces, Lexol also makes some great PH balanced products for leather.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was 900ish all in.... Amazing job! They were recommended on this (or the Macan) forum and have been nothing but superb. A guy called Derek Ginger runs it - great to talk to.

·
Registered
897 Posts

View attachment 151674
View attachment 151682
View attachment 151690
View attachment 151706
View attachment 151698
View attachment 151714

Looks fantastic - I saved the pics to my photo album to use as inspiration to make mine look that good.

·
Read Only
106 Posts
Was 900ish all in.... Amazing job! They were recommended on this (or the Macan) forum and have been nothing but superb. A guy called Derek Ginger runs it - great to talk to.

I'll get mine done there. Hopefully he can do a coating on my soft top of some protector.

Awesome job can't believe how deep the shine is.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It really is like glass - the machine polish got rid of every swirl in the top coat. It is also so easy to clean now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
looks awesome
do you know what they used on the black exterior plastic bits like the side scopes and grill inserts? I've never seen exterior black plastic that shiny.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That car looks amazing. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you are more than satisfied. Worth every "penny".
Yes it is :) It really shines I guess that's the amazing outcome of having coated with ceramic paint protection just like the car of my brother in-law its been 2 years but still its adorable to look at and stunning. His car was being detailed by a professional from car detailing shop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts