Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! I am selling an IPD plenum for a 981 3.4 motor. I installed this plenum on my 2016 Cayman GTS and removed it before selling the car. Plenum is in perfect condition and includes all mounting hardware that was included upon purchase. Please note that a 82mm 997 GT3 throttle body is required for use and is NOT included in this sale. Fantastic mod!!

Happy to answer any questions.

$800 obo

·
Registered
77 Posts
That include shipping? I mean it’s $995 new so $800 used without the throttle body is a bit steep just sayin . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I can include shipping within the US. Correct, the Plenum itself new is $995 the throttle body is an extra $295 ($1290 total). Since the plenum is only moving air I would think it is a low wear item. I’m keeping the Throttle body to use on a different car. The plenum has 3000 miles on it.
Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well good luck , I’d pay the extra $100 for something new , it’s not new anymore so full price pretty damn near isn’t worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well....... If I’m not mistaken this is a classifieds posting....
So.... I think the international rules of selling stuff means you can DM me with an offer or you can pay an extra $195 for a new one. Doesn’t really bother me what you do....
Thanks for posting?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts