Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Sick!!!

I guarantee more Caymans on air because of you. Way to innovate.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Never thought I am going to say this b/c I always tell people to lower their cars but this will look better raised an inch. Too low for my taste but you already know that. But I love the wing.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Never thought I am going to say this b/c I always tell people to lower their cars but this will look better raised an inch. Too low for my taste but you already know that. But I love the wing.
It's on bags. It can be adjusted on the fly. :) Notice the top pic, where the tires aren't tucked like they are in the next too. And I expect it can be raised quite a bit more than that.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
It's on bags. It can be adjusted on the fly. :) Notice the top pic, where the tires aren't tucked like they are in the next too. And I expect it can be raised quite a bit more than that.
Yes, I know it can be raised but look at the rolling shot, he didn't raise it by much whilst driving, the front is completely tucked in.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I know it can be raised but look at the rolling shot, he didn't raise it by much whilst driving, the front is completely tucked in.
I appreciate everything.. but did you know that I did a ton of body work to this vehicle? Did you know I fully re-sprayed the vehicle with only 500 miles on the car? I can drive with a huge gap or I can literally engulf the wheel.. doesn't matter, I have plenty of clearance.

This car has gone through a ton of work.. a lot of people will understand others will not, and I can appreciate it. With literally 1 flick of the switch I can be higher than a normal right height, the same factory ride height, tucking the wheel and still have plenty of clearance.

We didn't just slap a cheap kit and lower the car, we have done a lot of planning, prep-work, this is a SEMA build quality car.. not just a thrown suspension and dump it out type of deal.

I'm sure a full article will be released soon where you will understand it was a dedication build for my father who helped me start my own company (selling air ride suspensions) It was a car we were going to build together and I literally worked on the car since he passed in dedication to both him, the company we founded. Since I'm not an advertiser on the forums, I respect it and will not mention my company here unless we start paying.

Best Regards,

Kevin

·
Registered
32 Posts
I appreciate everything.. but did you know that I did a ton of body work to this vehicle? Did you know I fully re-sprayed the vehicle with only 500 miles on the car? I can drive with a huge gap or I can literally engulf the wheel.. doesn't matter, I have plenty of clearance.

This car has gone through a ton of work.. a lot of people will understand others will not, and I can appreciate it. With literally 1 flick of the switch I can be higher than a normal right height, the same factory ride height, tucking the wheel and still have plenty of clearance.

We didn't just slap a cheap kit and lower the car, we have done a lot of planning, prep-work, this is a SEMA build quality car.. not just a thrown suspension and dump it out type of deal.

I'm sure a full article will be released soon where you will understand it was a dedication build for my father who helped me start my own company (selling air ride suspensions) It was a car we were going to build together and I literally worked on the car since he passed in dedication to both him, the company we founded. Since I'm not an advertiser on the forums, I respect it and will not mention my company here unless we start paying.

Best Regards,

Kevin
Out of curiosity, what was the original color of the vehicle? Interested in mod list! Pictures came out great (not too crazy about stanced look).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Out of curiosity, what was the original color of the vehicle? Interested in mod list! Pictures came out great (not too crazy about stanced look).
We kept the same factory color. All of the Arches have been pulled, rolled, and tailored for the fitment of the aggressive stance we were looking to achieve. Having the body work done correctly, means we both have the functionality while driving low to the ground.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts