Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man, I can't thank you guys ( syzdanski and ylk1) enough for sharing these manuals! I've been looking for months for the 981 manual. At 6087 pages with wiring diagrams I think I have a real shot at bringing our two flood damaged 2014 Cayman's back to life.

I decided to post some video's as we progress through this process. This is new territory for me. Here's my YouTube URL. https://www.youtube.com/spoonertuner

·
Registered
44 Posts
@spoonhonda, Good that the documents can help. Great to see your progress on the channel! The document still lacks some info (e.g. 4X00IN LIFTING THE VEHICLE) These can be gained by searching internet as required or just buy them from Porsche's PIWIS TSI website. (Plenum: Porsche 991 Work Manuals & Misc Reference Documents has codes for some common workshop docs & info about how to navigate porsche's website.)

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'll add my thanks! THANK YOU!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know this is an old thread, I just downloaded the PDF. I can't find the 4X00 section that would have torque settings for the brake caliper bolts, as an example.

Am I missing something?

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Oh man finally! couldn't thank you enough! :)

One more addition: http://delaraspelle.com/porsche/Mobile Technical Library 1-17.zip (2.7 GB) has all the SIT documents of all porsche models, Porsche Training books, Porsche classic cars (911, 928, 944) workshop manuals, Diagnostic info of all the cars.

Now, with your manual I guess 981 info should be complete. Thanks again!
Have you ever seen or know where I can get the information for the 718 Spyder and GT4?

Especially the Service Information Technik for these 2 cars...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi. This file looks great. However I'm trying to find the suspension and drive shaft specs and I can only find it for black edition or GT4. Other sections include Cayman S but not the ones I'm looking for.

What am I missing here...?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts