Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am looking into purchasing a car cover to protect the Boxster during the days I'm working, as I commute on my bicycle.

The car is kept on the driveway outside so it would have to be an outdoor car cover.

There is a lot of construction work going on near my house which causes the car to be covered in dust a day after washing it, which is very irritating! Especially because the car is an Atlas Grey, all dirt shows up instantly.

Do you suggest I go for an OEM cover for £200 inclusive of delivery or another one?

I am also taking into consideration the residual value due to planning on selling the car next year and hoping I could recoup some of my investment on this cover selling it separately.

All advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks for looking!

Hassan

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought the OEM indoor cover for my 13 BS and I love it. Very high quality. Super soft and fites perfect. I got the Porsche logo on it and it looks great. They make the outdoor version and I bet it is just as nice.

·
Registered
72 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.