Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Stupid College Kid
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pulled alot of mods from my 987.1 Cayman S. Below is a list of what I'm selling. Currently in Seattle WA. Prefer local pickup now and can ship when in Seattle. Everything is used except the power steering cooler kit Rule of thumb, ~20k miles on everything. More photos available upon request. Please factor in the goods and services fees with your payment if you choose that.

2. EBS Racing X51 Baffle - $225
*Modified to fit Mantis Deep sump

6. Motorsports AOS System - $900

13. TuneRS Power Steering Cooler Kit - $175

14. Stock Shifter - $100

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
327 Posts
Very interested in the deep sump if it comes with everything necessary for install (I know I'll need to get new seals).

Since it has been modified, will it only work with the 996 swirl pots now?

Could you provide a shipping quote to 30533?

·
Stupid College Kid
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very interested in the deep sump if it comes with everything necessary for install (I know I'll need to get new seals).

Since it has been modified, will it only work with the 996 swirl pots now?

Could you provide a shipping quote to 30533?
The deep sump comes with everything to install. There arent any new seals you'll need to get just gasket maker. It can work without the swirl pots. The wind windage tray may not be as effective without the swirl pots covering the holes otherwise oil will go right through. Could ask mantis to send you another windage tray or water jet your own. I'll get you a quote later today.

·
Stupid College Kid
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI I just made an edit to the ad. I found out the cables I have are for a 5 speed not a 6 speed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
EBS Racing X51 Baffle - $225
*Modified to fit Mantis Deep sump

Is this modified for the 1.2L or 2.0L Mantis deep sump? Is there anything else required to make it work?
Thx

·
Stupid College Kid
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I has the 2.0L deep sump pan. The bottom of the baffles were cut around the perimeter so it could sit flush with the windage tray. This worked for the 2.0L but I believe it would work for the 1.2L as it looks like they both have the same windage trays, just different pan depths.

View attachment 266726

1 - 19 of 19 Posts