Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, after 3.5 years, it's time to start cleaning the garage. As some of you know, my car is undergoing a ridiculously slow LS3 conversion... and I've got some things to part out. More pieces will be coming in the next month, as my car finishes up and I get more clarity on what I need/don't need anymore. But, let's begin! See the photo, a few more parts there than listed below. If you see something, but don't see a price - PM me, it will be cheap.

All parts removed still worked at the time. ~97,000 miles I'm guessing for most.
Seats have some scuffs on the side, but otherwise in good shape.
Trim is pretty marked up where the tan color is lost.
Exhaust is stock, no issue - but a good core for the carnewel mod if you're interested in that.

Floor mats: $30
Stock Shifter (I also have a short-shifter at the shop, coming later): $75
Left Tail light: $40
Right Tail Light: $20 (chipped on the corner)
Headers/cats: $150
Power Seats: $800
Fog light + trim: SOLD
Bose Amp: $150
Rear Spoiler Motor assy: $50
Exhaust tip: $25
Cat-back: $100

Shipping cost additional - actual cost. If you can pick up, I'll make a better deal. (Houston, TX)

Edited: Clarified from a Cayman S. (2006 White Cayman S); fog lights sold;

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Potentially interested in the fog lights, as I've always preferred the Cayman's round fog light appearance to the Boxster's flat design.

Is the trim around them white or silver?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Potentially interested in the fog lights, as I've always preferred the Cayman's round fog light appearance to the Boxster's flat design.

Is the trim around them white or silver?
These are white.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of short shifter do you have? Can I call dibs?
It's the factory short shifter... It's at the shop right now, but should be this part #: 99742498300. I may make it there to pick up some parts on Friday, but we're on a area-wide 'stay at home' order right now though. I can PM you once I get it. (I upgraded to the Numeric one)

·
Registered
353 Posts
If they pass please put me down for the fog lights.
OP, don't hold them for me. I need to evaluate how these would work with my mesh grilles. So I'll pass for now.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fog lights sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts