Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
If anyone is looking for the service manual for 987.1 in PDF (would prolly work for 987.2 as well on shared components), please PM me.

kananMR
Help! I am trying to access the Crankshaft Position Sensor on my 987.1 2.7L and can not figure out how to physically access it. Thus, I am desperately looking for a repair manual.

Thank you.
Charlie

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2011 Spyder. Its 987.2, but am hoping the 987.1 manual gets me started. I appreciate receiving a PDF from you. PM sent.

·
Registered
203 Posts
If anyone is looking for the service manual for 987.1 in PDF (would prolly work for 987.2 as well on shared components), please PM me.

kananMR
PM sent. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts

kananMR
Dear KananMR,
Yes please I paid for one from a Chinese company, and of course it didn't work, and I didn't get a refund! How shall we procede? Thanks.
K

·
Registered
2 Posts
If smbd still needs that pdf, i have got one. PM your email and i ll send you. Please mind that I might not be able to visit 9-planet every day. Just try to help, cause KananMR doesnt answer for now.

·
Registered
1 Posts

kananMR

kananMR
hi, i read that you have available the service manual of the Porsche 987.1 could you kindly send it to me? thanks

81 - 100 of 107 Posts