Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have enjoyed my 2006 CS for about 8 years. Paid for itself many times over in the enjoyment as a daily driver and a very capable track car. At 121,312 miles, the bore scoring has reached a point that I am certain an engine replacement is in the cards. I am not ready to take this on. The engine runs and revs strong; probably the loss of compression is made up in reduced friction?? I am hoping there is someone looking for a nicely sorted 987.1 to play with as the car is already well outfitted with the extras we all (want to) build onto the car.

This was my daily and is no garage queen. Still in very nice cosmetic condition with usual fender bumps, hood chips, and door dings. The paint is still in great shape and the interior has held up fairly nicely. The plastics inside are a bit tired (after 15 years). Alcantara headliner and upgraded Alcantara steering wheel with thicker grip). I have nothing to hide about the car and will be happy to do a Zoom or FaceTime walk around at anytime.

Take a look at the list of standard and upgrades

E7 Atlas Grey Metallic (paint is in pretty nice condition)
446 Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
640 Sport Chrono Package Plus
680 Bose Surround Sound System
801 Makassar Package
AN Black Standard Leather
M6A Black Mats - Porsche lettering
P15 Power Seat Package
P16 PCM 2.1
P74 Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package

Upgrades
IPD Plenum and GT3 Throttle Body
Soul Performance Catted Headers (installed 10/18) (short video in the links; sounds great)
Carnewal/Cantrell Exhaust mod
Crossover exhaust tips (cannot remember which ones)
Open Flash Tablet Flash and Tablet
New clutch (installed by Vertex about 2 years ago)

Porsche Short Shifter
Numeric Racing Cables
Function First Shift Bushings

JRZ RS1 Touring Coilover Kit (installed about 15k miles ago)
Tarret Drop Links (front and back)
New half shafts (about 2 years ago)
Some replacement front suspension parts from Vertex over the years

OZ Allegerita 18" Wheels (some paint has peeled off the fronts; very few, if any curb scrapes)
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S with decent tread (no gauge)
Sebro Sport Slotted Rotors
Hawk Performance HPS 5.0 Pads (about at the end but have brand new front and backs ready to go on)

More Photos and Exhaust Video 2006 Cayman S Pics and Video

$10,000

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the ask, Raring.

Spoiler is stock. The angle makes it look like something else. Never noticed. Does look cool from there.

Only interested in selling the car as one part. It has some great parts but needs to leave my driveway as one piece.

Reactions: ELCID86 and Raring

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car is in Miami, FL

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Soupcan. Still available. At this moment, I have one other in line that I would give first right of refusal. Will be doing a walk around with him tomorrow via FaceTime. Should have his decision soon after. Will send PM.

Reactions: ELCID86
1 - 8 of 8 Posts