Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... and the adventures continue...

Yesterday we went for a nice porsche night out cruise, me in the CS, my friend in his 800hp 996TT, and my other friend in his 997 C2 PDK.

We decided to try both the CS and the C2 from 0 and roll 40.

To my suprise, the CS was quicker off the line and also faster on a roll.

I'm impressed...

Always wondered how we do against our big brothers.

Next up, Gen 1 997 C2S Manual :banana:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah, that doesn't come as any surprise to me. I took a 997.2 C2 PDK out for a test drive before I bought my Cayman, I was not thoroughly impressed. On the other hand, my dad just bought a CS2 S and it is clearly faster than my car.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
My salesman told me this months ago. I think it is because the gearing in the Cayman S PDK is better.

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Also take into account the power to weight ratio. I think if I were to go a Carrera it would be the CS2

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Doc I can just imagine your for sale advert in the paper if/when you sell your CS.

Cayman S PDK for sale
Has to be sold due to local law enforcement
One careful Doctor owner (They love to mention that sort of thing in for sale adverts here!)
Never raced...well only in the first 3000km where it raced everything under the sun
Full Service History
Full race History available on planet-9.com

;)

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
NEW WRX STI had a go

Driving to work this morning and a new WRX STI was up my a$$, however I didn't take the bait. Anyhow I knew down the road there was a sweeping tight right hand turn so I made the point not brake. Lost him around the turn :taunt: he didn't seem too imperessed as he wasn't expecting it so he speed up my a$$ again. Too late point proven :banana: You can still have fun on the street without breaking the speed limit...

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Doc I can just imagine your for sale advert in the paper if/when you sell your CS.

Cayman S PDK for sale
Has to be sold due to local law enforcement
One careful Doctor owner (They love to mention that sort of thing in for sale adverts here!)
Never raced...well only in the first 3000km where it raced everything under the sun
Full Service History
Full race History available on planet-9.com

;)
LMAO :hilarious: :hilarious:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol thanks for the laugh dune.
I'm in London right now it's 6 degrees celcius and it's freeeezing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts