Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
987.2 Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust

987.2 Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust for sale. All components included. Original owner, no issues with the exhaust, like new. It was on the car for about a week. I?ve decided to go a different direction.

The side pipes that attach to the headers on both sides have been ceramic coated.

Price Drop to $2,000!! Buyer pays actual shipping costs. Already in the box ready to ship.

Thank you

List Date: 8/16/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 987.2 Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
204 Posts
Re: 987.2 Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust

Clean condition... I'm selling the same thing for the 981...

·
Registered
489 Posts

Let me be blunt, I think the reason its not selling is because people can get a brand new PSE system for $2,595 from Suncoast. A highly praised Porsche exhaust without drone issues for less money.
You have to lower the price significantly to generate interest.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

140+ views and no interest. Any thoughts?
You can get it brand new from Fabspeed for only $295 more than you were originally asking. I know you say part is ceramic coated, but unfortunately that is like options on a car and is pretty much worthless on resale to most who may see it as a non essential option.

To give you a personal example, I have a similar valved exhaust for my 981 which I bought used from someone after being installed for only a couple weeks. It was cleaned up and practically new in the box and I got it for half the cost from Fabspeed, but who knows what the situation is for any particular seller, and on the flip side someone may be out there that loves the ceramic coating and has to have it and is willing to pay more for that premium option.

Good luck

·
Registered
204 Posts

I just sold mine.... Shipping from PA to WA was $173 :crazy:

I'd probably recommend checking out https://www.shipsticks.com instead of UPS/FedEx like I did.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Hey, sorry for the delay as I was traveling for work. My car does not have PSE. The exhaust includes everything to switch the valves including the remote, vacuum line, control module, etc...

·
Registered
4 Posts

What did you think about the sound? Why are you making the change, and what direction are you going in? I am trying to decide between this and just doing the headers with the stock mufflers.

Thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.