Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

the air condition from my FL leaked and I fixed it now. But I cant find any information about the refrigerant and compressoroil quantity for the 987.2. Do anybody know how much I have to fill into the system?

Thanks and greez,

Roger

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,

the air condition from my FL leaked and I fixed it now. But I cant find any information about the refrigerant and compressoroil quantity for the 987.2. Do anybody know how much I have to fill into the system?

Thanks and greez,

Roger
Where was the leak and what did you do to fix it? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

Thanks and greez,

Roger
Where was the leak and what did you do to fix it? Thanks.
Hi,
it was line on the top of the right front wheel. The connection from the hose to the pipe leaked and i changed it completly.

Do you habe also a leaking system?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, Roger54, hey, guys. I want to share with you how I managed to fix the same problem as you had, it appeared two months ago if I'm not mistaken, I tried to fix it on my own but I damaged my A/C and everything become even worse. I asked my family about this but they couldn't help me out. One day, my friend found out about my problem and he recommended me to use the site of socool.sg. I can say that their repair was pretty good, they fixed my air conditioner and everything started working properly since then.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, Roger54, hey, guys. I want to share with you how I managed to fix the same problem as you had, it appeared two months ago if I'm not mistaken, I tried to fix it on my own but I damaged my A/C and everything become even worse. I asked my family about this but they couldn't help me out. One day, my friend found out about my problem and he recommended me to use the site of
Aircon Servicing and Cleaning Singapore | Sub Cool Engineering . I can say that their repair was pretty good, they fixed my air conditioner and everything started working properly since then.
Glad to hear that man. I am interested in the aircon nuances and the tips and tricks, just wondering if you have any other websites like this aircon blogs that I can read from?

·
Registered
385 Posts
850g +25g 134a

196 cm3 + 15cm3 ND8 oil
I'm guessing that was for a 987,1? The AC systems are different.

For the 987.2 - AllDataDIY gives the following (which is out of the factory manual):
Technical data for air-conditioning system

Air conditioning - Climatronic

Refrigerant quantity - 900g R134a
Filling capacity of refrigerant oil = 195 ±15 cm3 ND 8

Not a huge difference - but.. might as well fill it correctly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Glad to hear that man. I am interested in the aircon nuances and the tips and tricks, just wondering if you have any other websites like this aircon blogs that I can read from?
If youre interested in learning more about aircon units, I'd suggest this link below. They provide services from installation, cleaning, and even chemical gas top up! Very reputable, hope it'll help in your learning.

[TD] [/TD]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts